Mis-sold investments

Had bad advice about
an investment?

Have you lost money after you had bad advice about an investment?

If you have invested into a scheme that has lost money, or even if you haven’t yet lost money but suspect something isn’t quite right, you could be a victim of mis-selling and be eligible for compensation.

Examples of common high-risk investments that have been mis-sold include:

  • Forestry Schemes
  • Overseas Property
  • Self-storage Pods
  • Hotel Rooms
  • Carbon Credits
  • Car Parks
  • Green Energy Projects


No obligation, No win No fee

Talk to our legal experts

Call us free on 0800 046 7229
or fill in the form below and one of
our legal experts will be in touch

  • We will not disclose your personal data to any third parties, read our full privacy policy here
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
pelvin claim

Do you think you’ve been mis-sold an investment?

If you have lost money, or invested in one of the schemes above, check your situation against the following criteria to see if you might have been mis-sold:

  • Pressure Selling
    Were you pressured into investing into something you didn’t want or need?
  • Unexplained Fees
    Were there any surprise fees or additional costs attached to the investment that you weren’t made aware of from the start?
  • Unexplained Risks
    Were there certain risks attached to your investment that you were not informed of when you agreed to invest?
  • Guaranteed Returns
    Were you promised guaranteed or very high returns, which have failed to materialise?
  • Unable to sell
    You aren’t making money on your investment and can’t sell because there are no willing buyers?
  • Lost Investment
    Have you made significant losses as a result of any of the above issues?

If any or several of the above points sound familiar to you, or if you aren’t sure whether this might apply to you, fill out our simple contact form or give our experienced team of solicitors a call and we’ll advise you on whether you can get cash compensation.