Business Energy Claims
If you used a broker to secure you the best deal for your business energy contracts, there is a high probability that you may have been charged an undisclosed commission.Read more
Professional negligence within the legal sector can have devastating consequences, particularly when it involves the mishandling of Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVAs).Read more
Have you been ‘mis-sold’ or been part of a ‘unfair-relationship’?
If you have invested your pension pot into a new scheme that turned out to be high risk and you’re now suffering as a result, or even if you haven’t yet lost money but you suspect something isn’t quite right, you may have been mis-sold.
If it can be demonstrated that the relationship between you and the finance professional is unfair, then the courts and the regulators have a wide range of powers available to put it right.
How to tell if you’ve been mis-sold:
- Pressure Selling – Did you feel pressured into doing something you didn’t want or need? Whether that was into investing your pension into something that felt to good to be true or taking an insurance policy you really didn’t want, need or understand.
- Unsuitable Products – Were you advised to transfer your existing private pension fund to a new, higher return scheme even though it wasn’t suitable for your needs?
- Unexplained Fees -Were there any surprise fees, additional costs or commission payments attached to the product that you weren’t made aware of from the start?
- Unexplained Risks – Were there certain risks attached that you were not informed of when you agreed? Did you feel like the risks explained didn’t stack up? Did your advisor not tell you how your money would be invested?
- Breach of Trust – Did Your lender retain commission on any product sold without telling you? Did you trust your advisor or your broker to have your best interests at heart when in truth you were just a means to a pay day?
- Lost funds -Have you made significant losses or can’t access your capital as a result of any of the above issues?
As seen in…
Call us ormake an enquiry via our contact form
Have a friendlyconversation with one of our legal representatives
Review, sign and send yourpaperwork back at your leisure. We’ll take care of the rest.
Latest APJ Insights
HMRC condemns Growth Securities Ownerships Plan TAX SCHEMES that are based on contracts for difference have been labelled “ineffective” by HMRC as it looks to challenge any employer that’s using the initiative. For more information visit the link below:- GSOP Landing Page
A case study into a £400 million scam. What was Harlequin? The Harlequin group is a well know collection of companies involved in the marketing, sales and development of overseas investment properties. It sold speculative overseas property developments to retail investors. These were primarily in planned luxury Caribbean holiday resorts operated by offshore Harlequin […]
Thousands of investors have lost MILLIONS investing in Minibonds after previous Premier league team sponsors invested millions into a now defunct high interest charging payday lender. Basset & Gold, which sponsored West Ham United football shirts, collapsed in 2020, leaving 1800 bondholders facing the loss of their £35 million in savings. Between 2015 and 2020, […]