No obligation, No win No fee
As featured in…
Call us or make an enquiryvia our contact form
Have a friendlyconversation with one of our legal representatives
Review, sign and send yourpaperwork back at your leisure. We’ll take care of the rest.
Latest APJ Insights
Back in 2015, Action Fraud warned pension holders and investors against putting any money into airport car parking schemes.
What is an ‘unfair relationship’or ‘mis-sold’ contract?
If it can be demonstrated that the relationship between you (the debtor) and the lender (the creditor) is unfair, or if you were given the wrong advice when taking out a loan or pension investment (SIPP) then the courts have a wide range of powers available to put it right.
Do any of these issues apply to your financial contract?
- Your bank, broker, lender, IFA or SIPP provider did not tell you how your money would be invested
- You felt pressured into making an investment or buying a product
- The product or investment was not suitable for your needs
- You were not fully informed of the levels of risk involved
- Your bank, broker, lender, IFA or SIPP provider did not inform you of all charges
- You were promised a return on investment that didn’t happen
- Your lender retained commission on any product sold without telling you
If any of these apply to you then you need to speak to us. Fill in the form below, tell us a bit about your situation and one of our highly experienced solicitors will be in touch.
“We are a dedicated specialist firm of solicitors that has unrivalled expertise in financial loss claims, fights hard to achieve justice and gain compensation for those who have lost money as a result of financial mis-selling. Our expert solicitors have over 40 years’ experience in supporting clients in their battle for financial redress. We are completely independent and totally committed to this type of practice which has ensured we are efficient, effective and leaders in this field.”Anthony Wilson, Managing Director